Healthy Fish Pie Recipe Delicious And Nourishing.
Healthy Fish Pie Recipe _ Cooking is one thing that is fun for the mothers who do have a hobby to manage the food. Especially to cultivate fish, maybe you will be bored that the cooking is just about that.In the discussion this time, we will try to process the fish to be used as food Pie fish, of course, delicious and tempting taste. To cook, this fish pie only takes about half to one hour. The following is a delicious and high-pig fish pie recipe:
For Toping Potatoes:
- 500 ml or 1 liter of fresh milk
- 250 gr smoked haddock (smoked fish)
- 200 gr fish (piece of meat), cut into pieces
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 1 sheet bay leaves
- 3 cloves
- 2 leeks, chopped.
- 50 g butter, 25 g butter prepared well for the material later- decorations
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour -100 grams of raw shrimp 50 g peas
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 pcs lemon
- salt and ground white pepper to taste.
- First, prepare the oven for hot temperatures around 190 ‘C
- To topping the potato then cut potatoes to the size of about 5cm and then boil until soft. Then lift and soften with a mixture of butter, creme fraiche, and warm milk. does do not forget to sprinkle salt and ground white pepper to taste and keep it first and try to stay warm.
- For stuffing from this fish pie, first heat the milk in a large skillet, then add the smoked haddock and the prepared fish. Then put 1/2 of cut garlic, bay leaves, and cloves. Stir for about 7 minutes;
- Heat olive oil and butter in a small skillet. Add 1/2 pieces of garlic and chopped onions. Saute about 5 minutes and remember not to be brown.
- Move the fish dough to the container already provided.
- Then add the flour to the green onion stir and stir for a minute. Take the milk liquid from the fish dough and then add to the garlic stir and stir well until thickened.
- Add enough salt and pepper to the leek sauce.
- Put the fish dough in the grill container, then add the peas and raw shrimp and chives onion. The following steps give the lemon juice to taste and cover with topping potatoes.
- Add to the oven for about half an hour and pie ready to serve